Sunday, April 7, 2013

The Teeth of Tots

For anyone who is gloriously ignorant of my profession, I am a DENTAL ASSISTANT!

Sometimes informally known as the tooth fairy or the girl who helps the dentist torture you slowly and painfully all while reminding you that all that blood is because of your lack of flossing.


Okay....so that last part was a lie, but I know far too many people who honestly think that both the Dr. and I get paid to do those things. Lies, lies, lies.

Anyway, I worked as a barista for a few weeks but found that I have no passion for that area anymore. I want to work with children, I want to help people and work in health to make a difference. 

I no longer work in the coffee industry and I am currently in the waiting process to find out if I got a job at a pediatric dentist office in the area as a full time assistant. I interviewed on thursday and I absolutely loved it. It is exactly what I am looking for and hopefully should receive a phone call either tomorrow or tuesday.

I need prayer and support in this new endeavor. I cannot wait to hear back but I am fearful as well.

All I know is that I must trust the sovereignty of the Lord in all areas of my life. 

No matter how hard that is.


And this handsome devil is Dexter. A cadaver head for x-rays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS