Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Dentistry for Kids

I got the job!

I am so beyond elated and was basically crying at the gym when I got the phone call from the Doctor offering me the position.

I will work Monday through Thursday and get out before 5:30 everyday.

Basically it is the perfect schedule for a dental assistant. 3 day weekends!

Not to mention I get to work with children everyday. An age group I have faith that I can help, before they are ruined on the dentist like most adults.

Granted, not every parent brings us a little angel who behaves and cooperates, but children will always be far easier than adults to deal with in my particular field. An 8 year doesn't know any better to be fearful or afraid of pain. A 28 or 38 year old however, has no excuse.

I am so thankful to Heavenly Father for guiding each aspect of my life better than I could. 2 weeks ago, I stopped working as a barista, a week later I was called and offered an interview at the dental office I wanted to work for and a week after that, I was offered the position. I could not have planned it better myself.

I am so happy and thankful for this new part of my life. And soon I will start participating with a particular high intensity workout group with a girl friend I have made over here. It is tough and usually involves 3 sessions a week. I cannot wait for all the new changes in life.











No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS