Thursday, December 6, 2012

Packing Boxes

December rolled around WAY too quickly but I wouldn't have it any other way. Our dining room is now filled with boxes from both of my jobs waiting to be filled with all of our junk. We get to lug a whole apartment full of furniture across the state! Whoopie!

Despite my obvious enthusiasm for packing and packing and more packing, I have never been more excited for almost anything in my life as much as this move. Save for the day I married my sweetheart of course!

We are in the process of trying to purchase a home but Justin is already working monday through fridays in Coeur D'alene and Nevada while I wait out things here. We only see each other on weekends now but luckily he gets 3 weeks off for the upcoming holidays before work starts again in January. 

I put in my resignation at my dental office for the 15th and gave my espresso stand notice of my leaving soon. It has become so real now that my permanent connections here are fraying. I am perfecting my resume in hopes of working a private dental office in Idaho monday through thursday 7 to 4 like a normal assistant usually does. Monday through Saturday was great but as we grow nearer to the days when mommyhood appears, I don't want such long work weeks. Slowing down in more ways than one.

Our lease is up in January, so stay tuned on our turning of events! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS