Thursday, January 10, 2013

Home Sweet Home

"Home is where I'm with you."

I've been terrible at updating recently, what with packing and moving across the state. But now we are finally settled in our new house in our new city with our boxes unpacked. 

I am an absolute stickler for refusing to live out of a box, a suitcase or anything meant to temporarily store and move my belongings. I could be in a hotel for 3 days and I have to unpack and hang all of my clothes or else I go a little bit psycho. Not even joking.

Anyway, it feels like its fifty degrees below zero and covered in snow. I am spending my days alone as hubby is working away in Nevada so it is just me and the girls for the past few weeks. 

We are hoping to go home sometime next week to pick up the rest of our stuff and I want to hopefully start passing out resumes to dental offices in the area soon. 

It has been a lot in a short amount of time and we are more than exhausted, but we thank Heavenly Father each day for the blessings he has bestowed on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
SITE DESIGN BY DESIGNER BLOGS